© 2017 Alphard. All rights reserved.
1) Any Graduate with excellent communication and headhunting skills preferably with minimum 0-2 years of experience as recruiter preferably from shipping/ maritime or security industry.(Fresher can apply)
2) Past exposure in similar role or crewing/ manning recruitment is big plus but not mandatory.
3) Fully aware of potential hiring channels for recruiting security guards, military and navy personnel as well as related networks, associations, groups and forums.
4) Successful past record in meeting bulk/ mass hiring targets on consistence and continuous basis.
5) Proficient in using latest computers/ technologies, web and mobile softwares and applications.
6) Go-getter and positive attitude, flexible and adaptable with strong multi-tasking and negotiation skills and eager to learn and grow in fast paced challenging environment.
7) Leadership/team and time management skills with ability to work/ travel the extra mile.
8) Fully responsible to headhunt, shortlist, screen and line up MSOs (Maritime Security Officers) for manager meeting and selection
9) Ensure search to selection process is fully compliant and in adherence with standard quality and operating procedures of department
10) Gather all necessary documents/ credentials from shortlisted candidates as well as maintain original and copies of all hires records in soft and printed version.
11) Maintain strong pipeline of potential talent available on immediate to short notices.
12) Search across all online, offline, tangible and intangible sources for hiring talent.
13) Regularly track, register and attend relevant job fairs as well as identify and collaborate with recruitment vendors and hiring channel partners
14) Follow up and negotiate with candidates regarding their salary expectations and notice periods/ joining dates plus other intricacies regarding their recruitment.
15) Coordinate internally for interview arrangements for new applicants and training sessions for new joinees.
16) Prepare, regularly update/ upgrade and submit hiring dashboards, recruitment cadences and analytics for review and performance analysis.
Reporting to: Asst. General Manager - Security Operation
Compensation: Best in Industry (Competitive as per industry)
Date of Joining: Immediate to 30 days (maximum)
(Fresher’s can apply)
1) Any Graduate or Post Graduate with ISO/ ISM certification preferred
2) Minimum 3-5 years of experience mandatory in Quality, Safety and Health role at any shipping/maritime company.
3) Highly preferred candidates with IMS, ISPS, and MLC internal Auditor qualification.
4) Preferred candidates with sailing experience background as a Ship Officer.
5) Proficient in successfully completing client and vendor audits, surveys and inspection
6) Proficient in formulating manuals for compliance procedures and policies, checklists and forms among other documents necessary for sound and total quality management under supervision.
7) Fully aware of SMS (Safety Management System) and SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality rules, regulations and governing laws in the maritime and shipping industry.
8) Excellent communication (written and oral) skills with analytical mindset and willing to travel extra mile.
9) Proficient in using computers, MS office and other general purpose office, laptop/ desktop and mobile software’s and applications.
10) Proficient in generating reports, analytics, heat maps and statistics for quality measurement.
11) Flexible, Adaptable and learning enthusiast with good time management and multi-tasking skills.
12) Prior team management or leadership experience of small-mid size teams is plus.
13) Assist the head of department in planning and preparation for gamut of QSHE activities.
14) Proactively build, arrange for documentation and manuals for QSHE and compliance.
15) Track, validate, revise and renew all certifications and approvals necessary for smooth and uninterrupted business functioning.
16) Maintain and manage tangible and soft records of all documents, certificates and official letters.
17) Regularly update and upgrade manuals in congruence to changes in all official documentation.
18) Generate statistics and data points for client newsletters and management review
19) Build, manage and submit daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual dashboards, MIS and reports for management decision making.
Designation QSHE Manager/ Sr. Executive
Reporting To General Manager – Quality
Salary Depends on Experience (Competitive as per market standards)
Joining Immediate to 30 days
1) Communication & Coordination with Owner, Master, Agent and TL with appropriate details on a regular basis
2) Ensuring the kit assigned to the vessel is as per plan
3) Ensuring the assigned Team of MSOs and their travel arrangements for vessel embark/disembark as per the schedule
4) Ensure Flag state requirement is compiled considering the Vessel’s course and/or apply for them as required.
5) Keep a track and acknowledge all incoming mails and categorize into individual executive folders
6) Identify and Inform responsible person/Manager on any urgent issue
7) Keeping a track of all incoming mails & tag into individual executive folders.
8) Update software on real time basis
9) Update Ops Forms within 24 hours of closing the vessel
10) Update SG Database on a daily basis
11) Scrutinize if all documents are correctly updated
12) Make CVs of MSOs for clients
13) Be a buddy to Trainee Operations Executive
Note: Preferably Male Candidate & should be comfortable in working in rotational shifts.
1) Graduate in computer applications. Master degree will be plus.
2) Prior experience of 4-6 years of software development, design and engineering reflective through websites, softwares and applications built in career.
3) Excellent coding, programming, testing and troubleshooting adeptness.
4) Open to working on different operating systems, platforms and scripting languages
5) Good communication (both oral and written) and analytics skills
6) Razor sharp knowledge of cutting technology, latest skills and IT market locally and globally.
7) Knack for technology, building unique products and solving complex problems
8) Turn company’s ideas into products, investigate problem areas and recommend solutions.
9) Gather, analyze and define product requirements of company and end users
10) Develop and design flowcharts along with algorithms and applied mathematics.
11) Create new company websites, applications and softwares from security, efficiency and aesthetic levels. Improve all existing as well.
12) Formulate user manuals, standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
13) Coordinate and communicate crystal clear with end users and allied departments.
14) Manager well between multiple projects, suggest new ideas and take role related initiatives
15) Keep and submit regularly updated reports to track solo and team performance.
Languages Known: vb.net, sql server, MS Access (database)
Designation: Sr. Software Developer
Joining: Immediate to 30 days
Salary: Depends on Experience (Competitive as per market standards)