ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© 2017 Alphard. All rights reserved.
To plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services for Alphard Group global offices; such as records & information management, mail distribution, facilities planning & maintenance, custodial operations, & other office support services.
· Reconciliation & payment of monthly utility bills (mobile bill, electricity/water bills, society bills, maintenance bills, etc.)
· Vendor Management
· Petty cash administration
· Ensure optimum utilization of Admin. team
· Office Administration & housekeeping supervision, pantry services & regular office disinfection & sanitation.
· Department Budget: Ensure expenses are in line with budget & prepare/plan next financial year budget
· Co-ordinate with Global admin team on routine admin matters, budgeting, cost control & monthly reports. Oversee guest house arrangements & facilities, processes & SOP’s, agreements & contracts
· Maintain good relationship with local government authorities such as the Municipal Corporation, electricity & water services, etc.
· Reimbursement for conveyance & travel, out duty assignments expenditure
Interested candidates email CV to [email protected]
Trainee Operations Executive is responsible for smooth diving operations and co-ordination between clients & the internal team.
· Co-ordinating for diving Jobs between diving team/Clients & vessels.
· Monitoring movement of vessel, liaising with agent, vessel activity & vessel port stay.
· Reporting the progress to clients about job, updating dive / ops team the scope of upcoming jobs, liaising with agent for ETC and pilot booking.
· Preparation & documentation of final diving reports.
· Preparation of job sheet on a daily basis for divers and submitting the same to Head Office.
· Maintaining & follow up on leave applications & medical certificates for divers
· Crew - ICA clearance, salary disbursement, port clearance.
· Handling MPA matters with regard to Crewing
· Maintaining Divers log (in / out / leave registers)
· Diver’s daily job sheet Updation & sent to HR team on monthly
· Any other task assigned by Management.
· Graduate in any discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedure
· Planning and organizing
· Excellent skills Proficient in using computers/ technologies for general purposes office, desktop/ laptops, mobile, software’s and applications.
· Ability to prioritize work, eager to learn and grow in a fast paced challenging environment.
· Determined and proactive with high levels of motivation
Established in 2009, Alphard Maritime Group is world’s 2nd largest in maritime security space run by master mariners and security connoisseurs. Alphard group has offices in India, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong and China.
Note - Required only Female (looking for local candidate)
2 Open Positions