ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© 2017 Alphard. All rights reserved.
Be entirely responsible for all legal activities in the department and the company and work in conjunction with GM-Commercial
· Regularly draft and review all existing legal documents and recommend suggestions for review.
Pursue all litigations, arbitration, civil courts, legal matters, lawsuits, dispute resolutions, copyrights and patenting matters from inception to execution.
· Send, receive and respond to legal notices and warrants after due diligence and investigation.
Track and update all concerning departments of prevailing, changing regulations, corporate governance and liabilities.
· Assist operations and other departments when required across all legal tasks and duties.
· Minimize company’s legal risks by ensuring proper and adequate legal provisions existence.
· Build data bank of legal records, taxonomize all legal records and streamline legal department.
· Innovate using past knowledge and recommend ways to optimize legal efficiency and output.
· Ensure fastest and most economical methods of completing the varied legal tasks assigned.
· Maintain legal dashboard, work repository and past records of all legal matters pursued.
· Drafting and vetting of international agreements and all official internal company documents.
Aware of employment regulations globally (e.g.: statutory and labor law compliances, NDA, Data breach policy, employment addendums, etc.)
Overall legal compliance and knowledge of maritime industry globally (e.g.: Charter party agreements, P&I, marine insurance – H&M, charters liability insurance, Maritime security, etc.)
· Excellent legal knowledge with hands on experience in corporate, cross border and Labour laws.
· Specializes in drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
Must have dealt with law enforcement officers and jurisdiction authorities for presentations, arguing and closures of cases across Labour, corporate/ industry and international matters.
Trainee Operations Executive is responsible for smooth diving operations and co-ordination between clients & the internal team.
· Co-ordinating for diving Jobs between diving team/Clients & vessels.
· Monitoring movement of vessel, liaising with agent, vessel activity & vessel port stay.
· Reporting the progress to clients about job, updating dive / ops team the scope of upcoming jobs, liaising with agent for ETC and pilot booking.
· Preparation & documentation of final diving reports.
· Preparation of job sheet on a daily basis for divers and submitting the same to Head Office.
· Maintaining & follow up on leave applications & medical certificates for divers
· Crew - ICA clearance, salary disbursement, port clearance.
· Handling MPA matters with regard to Crewing
· Maintaining Divers log (in / out / leave registers)
· Diver’s daily job sheet Updation & sent to HR team on monthly
· Any other task assigned by Management.
· Graduate in any discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedure
· Planning and organizing
· Excellent skills Proficient in using computers/ technologies for general purposes office, desktop/ laptops, mobile, software’s and applications.
· Ability to prioritize work, eager to learn and grow in a fast paced challenging environment.
· Determined and proactive with high levels of motivation
Established in 2009, Alphard Maritime Group is world’s 2nd largest in maritime security space run by master mariners and security connoisseurs. Alphard group has offices in India, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong and China.
Note - Required only Female (looking for local candidate)
Administrative and Sales Assistant are responsible for smooth sales and assisting Business Manager to ensure that the company or department is on track to meet its financial goals and achieve utmost client satisfaction.
As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers will work closely with Stakeholders and the Executive Council Team to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
Project manager is also responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
Education & Experience:
MBA in Finance or Marketing (Preferred from S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research)
· Cummins trained Service Engineer with minimum 2 years' experience for permanent employment in UAE.
· He will be responsible for leading the maintenance team on Cummins Engines owned by the AG.
2 Open Positions
Number of positions: 2
Reporting To: GM Technical
Experience: 6 months - 5 yrs
Candidates with similar past work experience in UAE workshops.